Required SkillsAML Analytical Attention to Detail CFT Compliance Coordination Customer Needs Customer Requirements Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading iGaming operator.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overseeing all AML/CFT related matters and report directly to the board;
- In depth knowledge of relevant AML/CFT laws and regulations, particularly the FIAU Implementing Procedures (IPs), Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA), Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations (PMLFTR), Anti Money Laundering Directive (AMLD);
- Ensuring the company remains compliant with all relevant AML/CFT regulations;
- Providing recommendations for system and procedural enhancements in regard to AML/CFT;
- Ownership of designing, implementing, and maintaining AML/CFT policy manuals including the Business Risk Assessment (BRA) and the Customer Risk Assessment (CRA);
- Analysing inherent risks raised in audits and risk assessments, implementing the necessary control mechanisms and ensuring they are addressed in accordance with agreed timelines;
- Being responsible for regulatory reporting related to AML/CFT including submission of the Risk Evaluation Questionnaire (REQ);
- Providing updates as required, particularly in quarterly board meetings and monthly management meetings in relations to AML/CFT;
- Dealing with regulators in a co-operative and timely manner;
- Ownership of key aspects of external third-party audits in accordance with AML/CFT obligations;
- Reporting any suspicious transactions/activity to the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU);
- Assisting with defining technical requirements and operational processes to ensure they are in line with relevant AML/CFT regulations.
- Qualifications or professional certifications in a relevant field;
- Experience in a similar role within iGaming;
- Familiarisation with regulated markets would be considered an asset;
- Experience in risk management would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, for both internal and external interactions;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- High attention to detail;
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative.