Mobile App Developer
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location Stockholm, Sweden – Hybrid
The platform is a service oriented mobile web site where stability, high performance, high availability and user experience are top priorities. In addition to operating a multi-device site, our various brands are also available on several mobile hybrid apps with supported platforms including iOS and Android. On the server-side the business logic is developed using Java around a microservice oriented architecture, together with open source frameworks and third-party integrations.
We are continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for our customers.We are now opening up for a unique chance for Mobile App Developers to join our Stockholm office!
We are looking for you who have a special love for Mobile Application Development. You are skilled in what you do and you want to be a part of the evolution and creation of our mobile hybrid apps. You will do everything from gather requirements, do software designing and development to maintain our hybrid applications of all white labels.
In addition to this you will also be developing our native apps along with native components used by the hybrid apps.
You will be a central part of the Mobile Development team and together you will make sure we are working with modern technologies.
– Maintains and develops the CI & CD systems and the delivery quality of the iOS and Android apps.
– Maintains Android apps by fixing bugs and issues mentioned by the stakeholders. Ensures the stability of the apps.
– Implements the necessary features both in Native Android app and the Website.
- Relevant academic degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in native Android development.
- Experience in Jetpack Compose, Kotlin Coroutines, Kotlin Flows.
- ReactJS experience
- Experience in CI & CD systems regarding the native app delivery.
- Good knowledge of Browser DOM and mobile webviews
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience in hybrid mobile app development frameworks (Vanilla, Cordova, Flutter, Ionic, React Native, etc.)
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- Team events
- Hybrid work Setup
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!