Mobile Apps - Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for experienced iOS Developer to join our Product development Department. You will be part of the Mobile Apps team and together we will build the best native experience in the industry.
At Betsson Group, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Our brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing.
A taster of what you will be involved with
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market, so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products and features using latest technologies; actively contributing to a state-of-the-art native, which is supporting our core brands.
Our Mobile Apps are built in Swift; and consumes RESTful APIs.
As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a very self-leading scrumban team with responsibility in everything from DevOps pipeline to production monitoring and support. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by close collaboration with UX-designers, testers, data analysts and other area teams. You have a strong sense of customer value and will participate in the whole value-chain discussion to contribute the how and what to make our products successful.
What's in it for you?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talents in the industry
- You will be working on applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- You will be able to feel strong ownership of the things we deliver and our success
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural Betsson community.
You're good at
- Swift, Xcode and an expert in Apple’s frameworks and possibilities with native
- Firebase and all tools included such as analytics, Crashlytics, Firestore, Remote configuration, cloud-messaging, in-app-messaging
- Being data driven and excellent knowledge in structuring tracking in app
- RESTful APIs and using Postman
- Bitrise pipeline setup
- An eye for making high quality iOS views and animations
- Scalable and performant applications
- Write quality code
- Solving problems
- Being a Team player
- Agile (Scrumban) development