.NET Platform Developer
Required Skills.NET .NET Core ASP.NET Linux MS Azure MSsql
Our client is specializing in iGaming Consultancy.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to create, expand and grow our technology to meet the demands of our business;
- Take part in various aspects of the development life cycle including requirement analysis and solution design, implementation and deployment;
- Frequently collaborate with and work part of a multidisciplinary team designing and developing production-ready solutions;
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure;
- Use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem;
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies, tools and frameworks to devise solutions that can withstand the sands of time;
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation;
- Integrating 3rd party systems through RestAPIs by designing and developing reusable solutions.
- At least 5 years' of experience in professional customer-facing high-transaction systems design and development;
- A minimum of 3 years' of experience in C# development and ASP.NET and RestAPI development;
- A minimum of 2 years' of experience in .NET Core development and MSSQL and database development;
- Experience with GIT repositories and task/issue tracking systems (such as JIRA or Trello);
- Experience with operating with and writing scripts for Linux based operating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of multithreading and asynchronous designs down to the OS level thread schedulers;
- Good code documentation skills and capability to follow code formatting guidelines;
- Exceptional English oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals;
- Knowledge in building multi-tenant distributed systems;
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to manage own workload independently;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to think innovatively and be creative.