.Net Software Developer
Required Skills.NET Agile APIs C English Hyper-V Jira RESTful vMware Web Services Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading provider of back up software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Write and review clean and well structured code in C# within a .Net environment;
- Design and implement projects ranging from Web applications with Cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products;
- Working closely with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance applications/APIs in an agile environment;
- Building complex data structures such as Linked Lists / Hash Tables.
- Experience is a must in Windows and Web software development;
- Experience in developing desktop applications, efficient code and algorithms and multithreaded applications, including locking and thread safety;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Will be consider an asset experience in security constructs such as Digital Certificates, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, communicating across processes using .NET WCF, gRPC, or Socket Development;
- Developing or consuming RESTful APIs and in C++;
- Experience with virtualization especially Microsoft Hyper-V & VMware, JIRA, NoSQL.
- Passionate about IT, coding, testing, and eager to learn new things;
- Good level of written and spoken English ;
- Understanding of basic design patterns and SOLID principles.