Network Deployment Site Acquisition Executive
Required SkillsPlanning and Scheduling Telecommunications
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist in the acquisition and development of new radio base station sites around Malta and Gozo;
- Identify site candidates for building radio base station sites around Malta and Gozo based on pre-defined search area criteria prepared by RF planning engineers;
- Negotiate site lease acquisitions for telecommunications poles/towers/sites installations including the drafting of rental contracts in accordance with internal specifications with potential landlords;
- Liaise with architect to prepare construction drawings and oversee planning authority applications were necessary;
- Liaise with legal team during the drafting of rental contracts;
- Coordinate and schedule site visits with architect and other technical teams;
- Oversee the scheduling of related works on acquired sites and adhere to agreed-upon timelines;
- Up-keep of all related documentation for acquired sites.
- Education level: MQF level 5 or above;
- Experience in the real estate sector or similar roles within the mobile communication sector is considered an asset;
- Able to read/interpret construction drawings and proficient in the use of CAD software packages is considered an asset;
- Possess of a valid driving license.
- Proficient in the use of common software packages like Microsoft office suit of applications;
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and communication skills (written & oral in both English and Maltese);
- Eager to learn, be a team player and ready to work under pressure with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and changing environment.