Norwegian speaking CRM Executive
This is a key role within the Norway Country CRM team where the Executive is responsible for the day-to-day execution of operational tasks as planned and agreed together with the CRM Manager, according to the brand vision and strategy. You will also be assisting the Brand Manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as follow up on campaign results.
As a real doer, in this role you will be writing copy, request translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content of the market’s sites are up-to-date as well as executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
To follow the brand values, tone of voice and long term strategy in all communication is of essence in this role.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Assists the CRM manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as follows up on results independently and together with BI-team.
- Coordinates campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
- Creates and publishes engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
- Updates content such as text and resources on the brand site
- Uses internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions. Ensures correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated and items are published/unpublished as per plans
- Manages and executes the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns.
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Assists in the planning of upcoming campaigns
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
- Experience from planning CRM campaigns and following up on results
- Likes sport, casino, poker or other type of games. Experience in gaming industry is good, but not a must.
- Norwegian speaker to native level
- Marketing mindset and analytical traits
- Methodical and structured
- Social and loves working in multi-cultural environment