Office Administrator (Part Time)
Required SkillsAdministration Analytical Attention to Detail Communication Coordination Invoicing Oral Communication Planning and Scheduling Presentation Problem Solving Scheduling Spreadsheets Time Management
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Service Co-ordinator in scheduling planned preventative maintenance appointments;
- Responsible for Clerical Office Work which includes the scanning of documentation, handling telephone calls, filing and so on;
- Process documentation for Invoicing;
- Issue certification;
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Coordinate office procedures;
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient;
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Have 4 years of previous experience in administration;
- Have working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Be attentive to detail;
- Have analytical and problem solving skills;
- Have time management skills;
- Have excellent communication skills.