Office and People Operations Coordinator
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London office
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our thriving London team – could you be our next People and Culture Superstar?! Are you a team player with a passion for all things ‘people’ who loves being the ‘go-to’ person, and making sure we are always delivering the best employee experience? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a People Ops and Office Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the positive experience of our 60 London employees. You’ll be working closely with our People & Culture team across all of our locations worldwide to help roll out initiatives, as well as ensuring that our most valuable assets; our People, are well looked after!
We offer a really broad role in our London office – and it will be your mission to make sure things run like clockwork, as well as helping to organise our regular culture events and bi annual office parties. We expect you are organised and thorough by nature, have a positive and professional approach and always be happy to lend a helping hand when needed! We really believe in looking after our employees, and we want you to help us achieve this!
- Manage the day to day running of the office – providing a consistent and welcoming presence for all of our team
- Organise People and Culture events alongside the Culture and Engagement Manager
- Build a strong understanding of the benefits we offer, and help to facilitate delivery of these e.g. arranging weekly lunches and breakfasts/ private medical administration
- Develop relationships with our 3rd parties, and proactively identify where services could be improved
- Provide support to new joiners, ensuring they get a great welcome to the company
- Prepare welcome packs, leavers gifts, probation give aways, anniversary gifts, etc
- Build a strong understanding of the benefits we offer, and help to facilitate delivery of these
- Carry out HR admin activities involved with the Employee Lifecycle, such as issuing contracts and updating our HR system
- Carry out routine checks around the office and ensure safety and security at the workspace
- Assist the wider People & Culture team with other ad-hoc duties
- Support the People Operations Manager with budget tracking for the office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An ability to quickly build relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work without supervision, take initiative and be accountable for deliverables
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with health and safety practices at the workplace
- Previous experience in a comparable role
- Excellent attention to detail
… and then some nice to haves:
- HR Admin background – this can be taught if you don’t already have it!
- Experience organising events
- Experience within iGaming or similar industry
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Gym Allowance
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!