Required SkillsAdministration Attention to Detail Business Administration Documentation Office 365 Office Administration Office Assistant
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Arranging flights/accommodation, transfers;
- Co-ordination of office requirements including office supplies orders;
- Updating of logs & Contact list;
- Checking, sorting, and forwarding mail;
- Scanning, Filing, and archiving of documentation;
- Ensuring that inventory data is maintained in an accurate manner;
- Keeping updated records and files;
- Performing other related duties such as booking couriers;
- Participating and taking notes during meetings as required.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience performing clerical-related responsibilities and an Employment License;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Good command of verbal and written English;
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Keen attention to detail.
Apply through: email@example.com