Office Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Cash Floats Communication Efficiency Maintaining Office Records Multi-Tasking
Our client is a leading importer of Food Products.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Financial Controller;
- Responsible for taking care of daily cash counting from our delivery drivers;
- Inform management of any problematic accounts and issues immediately;
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible;
- Handling some credit control together with our credit controller;
- Prepare samples when necessary;
- Keeps up to date the monthly list of statements of clients and debtors;
- Assist with any clerical and administrative duties as requested.
- Holding or in the stages of acquiring accounting qualifications;
- Previous experience will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English and also Maltese;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced level in Microsoft Excel would be considered an asset);
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Be computer literate;
- Team worker and takes initiative;
- Be organised and self-motivated;
- Monday to Friday from 07.00 to 15.00 o'clock.