Are you a positive people’s person with the skills of a doer? Are you organised, a good communicator and knows the importance of bringing people together? Then keep on reading!
We are looking for an Office Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the positive experience of our team members in the various spaces they inhabit – whether that is their while working from home or in the office environment. You’ll be working closely with our People & Culture team across our different locations.
We offer a really broad role in our cool and cosy office in Malta. We truly believe that our next office coordinator will be making things run smoothly. It will be all about making sure anyone walking through our doors will be warmly greeted. You will be the go-to person for everything that has to do with the office and it is important that you have an eye out for details and solve things before anyone else does.
Interested? Great! Here is more on the role 🙂
Being our office superstar from A to Z, you would
- Be the first smile our new team members see once they arrive at the office every day
- Brainstorm for new ideas and in collaboration with the Culture team, help organise onsite events and activities
- Be the first person of contact with our vendors and search for new business relationships
- Be the best support for our new joiners, help them to adapt to the working environment
- Prepare welcome packs, leavers gifts, probation give away, anniversary gifts, etc
- Assist People Operations team with onboarding new starters, and off-boarding of leavers
- Carry out routine checks around the office and ensure safety and security at the workspace
- Travel arrangements – Booking flights, taxis and hotels
- Make a search and place orders of items which can make the workspace more comfortable, cosy and useful
- Help out the Office Manager and the wider People & Culture team with other ad-hoc duties
- Do general office tasks such as answering calls, emails, track office supply inventory and place orders, manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts, etc
Who are we looking for?
- A warm and welcoming personality
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good computer and searching skills
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese
- Able to work without supervision, take initiative and responsibility
- Be self-motivated and have strong problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with health and safety practices at the workplace
- Be a team player
Nice to have: A team player always willing to go the extra mile & being a fast learner with a passion to learn new things
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.