Online Game Presenter (Finnish Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Customer Needs Customer Requirements English Finnish Online Online Multiplayer Teamwork
Our client is a global online gaming company specializing in live casinos.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Hosting online games and interacting with players who are live-streaming the games to their devices;
- Provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players;
- Offer and maintain services to the highest professional standards to our online players;
- Involvement in promoting our services, and also both internal and external media campaigns.
- Previous international experience, particularly in a gaming environment will be considered and asset, but is not essential as all applicants will receive comprehensive training and periodic one to one reviews.
- Have excellent communication skills in Finnish and English;
- Must have great communication and guest service skills;
- Team player, mature and hardworking person;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable to changing business needs;
- The ability to work in a professional and shift environment;
- Customer oriented.
- Shift work;
- Transport provided for early morning or late night shifts.
- Relocation Package;
- Monthly Bonuses;
- Industry leading training;
- Free Gym Membership;
- Privilege Discount Card;
- Individual development and career progression opportunities.