Required SkillsClient Networking Communication Human Resources Interpersonal Leadership Marketing Plans Operations Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a Maritime Training Center, specialized in yacht crew training.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Board of Directors;
- Supervise, coordinate and implement targets for the main departments of the company;
- Mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service;
- Ensure efficient collaboration and smooth running of the operations;
- Presents reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance;
- Ensures that the company adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines;
- Be continually assessing company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters;
- Developing plans for company growth and improvement of sales in collaboration with the executive manager and head of training and which shall be submitted the approval of the company director prior to the implementation of the strategy.
- Holding a certificate in Project Management will be a plus;
- A minimum of 10 years' experience, with at least 5 years' of managerial position;
- Managerial Experience in the field of Education is an important asset;
- Experience in working with/collaborating with high-profile clients and/or governmental institutions is aplus;
- Experience in Project Management and CRM tools will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Good strategic planning, prioritising, organisation and time-management skills;
- Solid leadership skills;
- Ability to show assertiveness when needed
- Well-presented, professional stand;
- Proven record of loyalty and dedication (can be obtained through the references);
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and experience in working in Multicultural/ Multinational work environments.