Required SkillsCoaching Confidence Customer Requirements Negotiation Problem Solving Sales Target Setting
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the overall management of the retail, financial and operational performance;
- Improving the financial performance, the services, ensuring high customer experience and ensuring the satisfaction of the employees and their development;
- Train and coach team in sales and ensure that targets are met and exceeded;
- Responsible to ensure that the operations are efficient and running smoothly;
- Monitor, lead and manage team members working on a seven-day rotating roster;
- Ensure that any customer service issues are dealt with promptly and in a professional manner.
- At least 3 years' experience in the car rental industry;
- Proven leadership and management experience in multi-location and / or large volume business.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Good strategic planning, prioritizing, organisation and time-management skills;
- Flexible and adaptable for changing;
- Strong commitment to customer service and a keen eye for detail.