Required SkillsBudgeting Business Administration Communication Financial Statements Leadership Recruitment Training
Our client is leading in media and advertising.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance;
- Mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service;
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way;
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices;
- Oversee purchasing and logistics;
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives;
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability;
- Manage budgets and forecasts;
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs;
- Recruit, train and supervise staff;
- Effectively lead, manage, train and motivate staff to the agreed procedures and standards;
- Support, mentor and aid staff within their development in their respective roles;
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service;
- Ensure customer care and client satisfaction are maintained;
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner;
- Routinely visit retail establishments and the company policies are maintained;
- Ensure the company processes are legally compliant on all sites;
- Analyse the operational and financial records sales performance of the business and determine what strategy to adopt.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience budgeting and forecasting;
- Holding a in Business Administration / Management is considered a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Good strategic planning, prioritising, organisation and time-management skills;
- Familiarity with business and financial principles;
- Leadership ability.