Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Driving Licence Supervising Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervising the day to day operation of transport rental;
- Check the validity of the driving licenses of the users to avoid the possibility of being expired and/or counterfeit;
- Safeguarding the compliance with the norms and policies for Health and Safety, Risk Prevention, Data Protection, Quality and Environmental Control within the area of his/her duties;
- Control daily transport operations in assigned geographic areas;
- Resolve any issues that arise to the assigned group of users under his/her responsibility;
- Ensure compliance with established Company policies and procedures;
- Inspect the services with respect to schedules and customer care;
- Control quality of service of motorbikes and bikes cleanliness, battery exchange and possible breakdowns and accidents;
- Stock control of parts and issuing reports as required;
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Area Manager in any other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Experience in a similar role;
- In possession of driving license AM and B;
- Technical knowledge in motorbike mechanics, basic electrical and mechanical work will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Good strategic planning, prioritising, organisation and time-management skills;
- Have good analytical skills and capable of resolve arising problems in an efficient way;
- Multitask and pay attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently, with good time-management skills;
- Be highly organised, pro-active, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative;
- Be customer and service focused.