Required SkillsBusiness Administration Business Development Communication ISO Project Management Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge and understanding of all procedural processes in all departments of the organization to have a complete view of the organization;
- Conducting business re-engineering reviews on existing and new procedures to improve customer service, reduce cost and increasing efficiency, strengthening internal controls and consistency, and improving quality.
- Leading a continuous process of documentation and process definition;
- Liaising with the management team to discuss changes in existing procedures, drafting new processes and preparing annual internal control audits;
- Follow up on processes issued and amend as required, including the management reviews and control of non-conformities;
- Delivering assigned projects within the stipulated timeframes, costs, and agreed scope;
- Collecting, analyzing feedback obtained from meetings, creating the necessary tools to communicate processes, providing research materials and other data points to formulate clear and well-organized procedures;
- Issuing reports on internal compliance checks and audits including recommendations for improvement;
- Regularly reports on testing activities including goals, plans, schedules, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations;
- Assimilating results incoherent presentation and reports;
- Communicate results to the management committee regularly;
- Any other task assigned by the General Manager.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Holding a bachelors' degree in Business Management and Administration, Accounts, Engineering or similar qualification;
- Experience on process design, documentation and drafting procedures;
- Previous working experience in implementing and monitoring standards (ISO) will be considered an asset.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail;
- Result-oriented with strong organizational skills;
- High level of business literacy skills;
- Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.