Parts Shop Assistant (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Customer Needs Customer Requirements English Maltese Reconciliation Stocks Written and Oral English Communication
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets and assists customers with their purchases and provides answers to their queries;
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information;
- Preparing goods for dispatch and creating the necessary paperwork;
- Dispenses parts to the service department and body shop;
- Assists in stock taking activities;
- Reconciliation of daily sales including handling of cash;
- Maintains accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Good mechanical knowledge (good understanding of vehicles & parts) will be an asset;
Experience working in a similar environment will be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
- Customer Oriented;
- Be Computer Literate, online sales experience (like e-Bay, Malta Park etc.) will be considered as an asset;
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese;
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.