Required SkillsAttention to Detail English Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle administrative processes related to retirement products;
- Respond to and handle queries;
- Update the internal client database and CRM systems;
- Ensure that any documentation which is provided is handled in an accurate manner and in accordance with the product’s terms and conditions;
- Prepare, collate and dispatch documents which include, but are not limited to, members’ due diligence, valuations, completed investment application forms, and transfer out requests;
- Liaise with various intermediaries and trust companies all over the world;
- Liaise with internal departments such as the compliance, payments and human resources departments;
- Produce updated reports of investment related pending queries on a weekly basis;
- Perform other tasks as required from time to time.
- Have a minimum of an A level standard of education;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative role;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and possess experience using electronic client recording systems;
- Experience in pensions administration will be considered an asset.
- Be able to communicate well both over email and by means of telephones;
- Punctual and able to manage time well;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Numerical, attentive to detail and well organised;
- Has a desire to continuously learn and improve new skills.