ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
As a People Partner at ComeOn, you will be working closely with a number of teams and be responsible for the full spectrum of HR practices in their business division. In addition to other responsibilities, the People Partner will be expected to bring fresh ideas to the team. We’re looking for someone who has Human resource hands-on experience, passion and the right mindset to evaluate what is already in place in a number of areas such as employee development, benefits and rewards, onboarding of new joiners and communication. The People Partner will then identify gaps and areas for improvement, discuss and champion the very best working experience for all our employees.
This is a super role: An opportunity to initiate and build on existing foundations, in an environment that values both data and intuitive judgement; a growing business that excites, challenges and keeps you on your toes; and colleagues who will work alongside you to deliver great thing
- Build great working relationships with team members in your assigned area and partner with your stakeholders on all aspects of HR to ensure the People team genuinely adds value.
- Act as a point of reference for employees’ and managers’ issues and queries.
- Provide People Ops policy and process guidance and clarifications.
- Assist in Induction and onboarding of new team members and suggest new ways to make it better.
- Follow up with newly hired employees throughout their probationary period and together with the manager, provide periodical feedback.
- Address any issues of performance, grievance, disciplinary and assist managers in taking the necessary action, if required also in accordance with company policy.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders on issues related to the business and suggest a proper course of action.
- Coach management to ensure best practises are met in dealing with various matters.
- Have regular catch ups with managers to ensure efficiency and needs of the teams.
- Delivering training and presentations as part of the internal HR Training for new managers.
- Escalate issues to the People Ops Managers when and if needed.
- Guide your respective stakeholders through the company’s procedures, such as performance management, salary reviews etc.
- Conduct Exit Interviews & provide feedback to the relevant department’s Manager.
- Assist the People Ops Managers, the Director of People & Culture and other members of the team, in people related projects and initiatives.
- Other people related ad-hoc duties that might be required from time-to-time.
- At least, 3 years’ experience in a similar HR role.
- In possession of at least a Diploma in HRM.
- Hands On experience with Talent acquisition from previous roles
- Excellent all-round communication skills.
- Mature, approachable, and always on the ball.
- Able to exercise discretion and keep sensitive information confidential.
- Target driven and goes the extra mile to ensure that excellent service is delivered.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic environment
- Good grasp of HRM techniques and excellent people management skills
- Excellent mentoring and relationship building skills
- Ability to empathize with others
- Practical experience with Maltese employment legislation and best practice actions
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!