Personal Lines Underwriting Officer
Elmo Insurance is a respected company linked to global and financially strong reinsurers. Through a commitment to financial strength, quality underwriting and products, experienced and qualified staff, and a personalised service, we will ensure that the expectations of our shareholders, reinsurers, customers and staff are fully met, and that the company contributes to the economy and insurance market in Malta.
The company is expanding its operations to meet the demands of its growing product lines and customer base. As a result, we are looking for a Personal Lines Underwriting Officer to join our Personal Lines Underwriting Department.
- Dealing with customers (face-to-face, via email, and over the phone).
- Responding to queries and explaining products and services to clients.
- General office duties.
- Obtaining, handling, and processing of customer documentation.
- Issuing of Home, Travel, Personal Accident, Marine Hull and Marine Cargo quotations, policies, and renewals.
Education & Experience
- Preferably, a related insurance qualification (or part qualification).
- Previous experience within the local insurance industry.
- Sense of responsibility, accountability, and ownership.
- Ability to handle various customer types.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and will be provided with adequate training. We also offer a high-quality working environment.
If you are interested in being considered for this post, please send us a covering letter and a CV, including a contact phone number.