Required SkillsCommunication Customer Needs English French Health and Safety Invoicing Promotion
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Organising the relationship between corporate structures located abroad in the aim of assisting European workers with logistics to work in another EU country;
- Follow up with the Principal’s requests;
- Such assistance includes, inter alia, finding transportation means from different countries to France and other countries where such workers will work;
- Seek accommodation for the workers;
- Promote the relationship between the suppliers of services;
- Promote the activity of the platform;
- Be responsible for clients’ invoicing and collection of dues, and keeping books of such transactions.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Holding qualifications in IT-based studies and marketing.
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and spoken, Romanian, Polish or Russian will be considered an asset;
- Motivation to run such a platform;
- Strong commitment to customer service and a keen eye for detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations;
- Be persuasive in his approach and have an aptitude for dealing with an international clientele.