Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new PPC Manager
We are now looking for a PPC Manager to join our Paid Search team at Betsson Group at our Malta office. This role will play a crucial part in our global multibrand strategies. You will be responsible for managing all PPC efforts for a number of markets, including managing budgets, deriving marketing strategies, communicating with all internal and external stakeholders and coming up with new ideas. Last but not least, you will develop a team of passionate Paid Search Specialists, driving them to success and ensuring account profitability.
What’s in it for me?
The PPC Manager will have the opportunity to join one of the most exciting and dynamic teams at Betsson and will work closely with other key marketing experts. You will form part of a diverse team with different backgrounds that is surely going to challenge you and provide you with great shared learning experiences. We have a big focus on knowledge sharing, personal growth and also career growth. We love PPC and we are always doing our best to push the limits and improve performance. Do you think this is you? Keep reading. If you’re a go-getter, initiator and ‘results-junkie’ with a positive vibe, you’ll fit right in.
- PPC strategic planning for consolidated or new markets
- Communicating in a clear, transparent and objective way (aka. excellent communication skills)
- Leading teams to success, providing constant guidance and feedback.
- Supporting and backing up your team members.
- Creating, managing and improving PPC campaigns (Search, Display and Video)
- PPC automation, scripts and bidding strategies
- Prioritising projects and tasks efficiently and defining scalable processes
- Planning and managing budgets
- Proactively analysing data, identifying opportunities for growth or improving account performance or day-to-day processes.
- Ensuring all PPC operations and processes run smoothly and on time
- Testing and experimenting
- Solving problems and thinking creatively.
- Collaborating with other departments: SEO, Programmatic, Affiliates, Content, Creative, regional marketing teams and commercial managers to deliver consistent brand message and positive ROI.
- Ensuring that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting.
- Collaborating with Google Account Managers to continually optimise tactics and improve account performance.
- Compiling and presenting regular performance reports and forecasts to key internal stakeholders.
You’re good at:
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role, ideally within the iGaming industry, or background in a multi-brand environment.
- 4+ years of direct, hands-on PPC experience
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in leading a team of 2 or more members.
- Google Ads certified preferred.
- Experience with keyword research, analysis, expansion, optimisation tools.
- Experience with paid media, display, Search Ads 360, YouTube Ads.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Self-motivated with an analytical approach to problem solving and excellent communications skills.