PR and Communications Executive
Required SkillsBlogging Coaching Communication English Multi-Tasking Planning Presentation Problem Solving Project Management Promotion Research Strategic Thinking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading local construction firm carrying out civil engineering works, turnkey assignments, project management and restoration works.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for building and maintaining a positive image of our company:
- In charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups;
- Create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees;
- Plans, researches, writes, edits and distributes original corporate and branded content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the company for publications, newsletters, presentations for internal and external audiences;
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the company’s agenda and accomplishments;
- Promotes and attends special events and functions;
- Reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects, including new products, services or community service activities;
- Arranges for photography and/or press coverage for special events;
- Responds to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a
spokesperson or source of information;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups;
- Understands the company’s objectives, promotional policies, on which to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services;
- Updating and maintaining company Web content;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Holding a Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field;
- Experience in similar role is required;
- Strong knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks;
- Think both creatively and strategically;
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives;
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills;
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional and online media outlets;
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers;
- Project and budget management skills;
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit;
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.