PR & Communications Executive
Required SkillsBlogging Brand Marketing English Maltese Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Plans, researches, writes, edits and distributes original corporate and branded content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the company for publications, newsletters, presentations for internal and external audiences;
- Ensures that all written and visual collateral developed present a clear, unified, and positive image
for the company and/or brand;
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the company’s agenda and accomplishments;
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and
activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities;
- Arranges for photography and/or press coverage for special events;
- Responds to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a
spokesperson or source of information;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups;
- Understands the company’s objectives, promotional policies, on which to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services;
- Updating and maintaining the company’s web content;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of consumer marketing;
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks;
- Ability to pitch to media;
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically;
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills;
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional and online media outlets;
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers;
- Project and budget management skills;
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit;
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.