Private Clients Unit Executive
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Communication English Organizational Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Partner responsible for this unit;
- Working on a number of interesting assignments in a diverse and highly competitive market sector;
- Delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients;
- Assist clients seeking to obtain residency or citizenship under one of the current schemes available;
- Support clients with annual obligations to maintain their residency status in Malta;
- Respond to clients’ queries in a timely, personalised, and seamless manner;
- Be able to communicate with management at all levels across the Group and communicate effectively with the competent authorities;
- Assist with formulating and implementing the unit’s business development initiatives.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree would be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar role will be a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills, any other languages will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of office software applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.
- A pleasant personality and a can-do attitude are considered important for this role.