Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Correspondence ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Efficiency Invoicing Mechanical Microsoft Office Negotiation Operations Problem Solving
Our client is a leading service provider in civil engineering.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to check up on invoices and delivery notes being received and having all these recorded digitally;
- Organising all purchase orders, invoices, receipts and delivery notes;
- Coordinating with the Finance department, to ensure that all invoices and delivery notes have been signed/authorized and sent back for payment;
- Issuing weekly reports to internal departments;
- Chasing for invoices not received from suppliers;
- Ensuring that each invoice/delivery note, has an authorized signature, job number or a location of where the products and/or services have taken place;
- Fulfilling administrative obligations that the procurement process entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required;
- Ensuring purchase orders and suppliers’ invoices tally in quantities, prices, descriptions, specifications, and units of measure.
- Holding a minimum A level of education;
- Experience in a similar position, industry, preference will be given to those who have a mechanical background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in the use of a PC, Microsoft excel, preferably ECDL certified;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Adaptability, dependability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, and attention to detail.