Required SkillsAccuracy Attention to Detail Document Management ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Efficiency Filing Negotiation Reporting
Our client is a leading service provider in civil engineering.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with suppliers and internal departments to follow up on invoices and delivery notes while ensuring all digital records are well maintained;
- Organise purchase orders, invoices, receipts, and delivery notes while ensuring that all required information is listed;
- Coordinate with the finance department for the approval and authorisation of invoices and delivery notes for payment;
- Issue weekly reports for use by internal departments;
- Credit management by contacting suppliers about outstanding payments;
- Administration of the procurement process;
- General administration as may be required from time to time;
- Submit requests for quotations from local vendors and handle price comparisons;
- Tally purchase orders and supplier invoices to ensure that quantities, prices, and specifications match.
- Have an A-Level standard education;
- Relevant work experience in a related industry will be considered an asset;
- A mechanical background will be considered an asset.
- Numerical skills;
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software;
- ECDL Certification;
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to negotiate;
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.