Required SkillsEnglish ERP Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client offers innovative business solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to the improvement of products and processes;
- Define and capture workflows and product requirements;
- Maintain product versioning;
- Streamline release management processes in collaboration with the senior product lead;
- Mapping design to client requirements as well as their systems;
- Identify existing gaps, optimizations, and future opportunities for the product by collaborating with our support team to have a deep understanding of current user issues and user desires;
- Ensuring solutions align with respective business goals;
- Contribute towards assisting the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth by collaborating with other teams to maintain plan integration and ensuring overall achievement of product objectives;
- Plan, organize, and manage work to continuously improve the benefit design and filing/product detail processes;
- Carry out testing of products and have a good understanding of scripts, reports, SQL scripts;
- Execute, Transform and Load Autoline data for BI reporting;
- Communicating findings and recommendations to affected parties and collaboratively resolving any issues;
- Creating specifications and implementing requirements in partnership with the software and UX teams;
- Assist with assessments to solution design and implementation of DMS systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computing, I.T., or another related field;
- Possess good Structured Query Language (SQL) skills;
- Knowledge of Business Analysis and Process Design.
- Good prioritisation and time management skills;
- Strong data analytical skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- The ability to write documents in commercial English essential;
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change;
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical problems/questions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, strong project management skills, proficient computer and writing skills;
- Exhibit organizational skills to effectively manage competing priorities;
- Detail orientated, articulate and good communication skills;
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organisation required.