We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
We are growing our analytics team in Malta so are looking for an experienced Product/ Web Analytics specialist who can guide the way in the areas of product analytics, experimentation & personalisation.
Sound like you? Then you love knowing that the data insights & recommendations you are presenting to stakeholders are based on sound analysis & facts.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Own, help, manage the development of Google Analytics throughout the organisation
- Generate web analytics related reports and dashboards
- Lead drive stakeholder training on Google Analytics across various levels
- Integrate GA with other systems
- Perform tagging using Google Tag Manager (GTM) & be the point of contact for any issues
- Recommend & implement relevant multivariate testing tools
- Coordinate the full lifecycle of A/B – multivariate testing from concept development to results analysis
- Work closely with all brand teams to test customer journeys & site experiences
- Analyse customer behaviour, conversion data & customer journeys through funnel analysis
- Use web analytics to help identify current issues & strengths in order to optimise performance
- Plan experiments that deliver influential results & insights.
- Ensure all results are documented, presented & communicated clearly to key stakeholders
- Analyse & report on customer traffic, behaviour & engagement in order to guide decision making
- 3 years’ experience of product, web & data analysis
- Excellent understanding & application of Google Analytics (ideally GA360), Google Tag Manager & Testing/Optimization tools (ideally Google Optimize), behavioural analytics tools (Hotjar, Mouseflow etc.) and Google Data Studio or Tableau.
- Great at communicating data insights in a way stakeholders can clearly understand
- Good communication skills, strength at presenting data in a compelling way
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Able to pick up new data tools/concepts quickly
- A logical and inquisitive mind
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-disciplined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of MS Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to understand the business need but also challenge the question that is being posed
& then some nice to haves…
Experience with BigQuery.
Experience within the iGaming industry would be considered an asset
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!