Product Designer - Sports Betting (Umea)
About ComeOn Group
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand already in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on it’s proprietary platform which provides a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting.
ComeOn Groups extensive brand portfolio includes brands as: www.casinostugan.com/, www.cherrycasino.com/, www.comeon.com/, www.folkeriket.com/, www.galaksino.com/, www.getlucky.com/, www.hajper.com/, www.mobilautomaten.com/, www.mobilebet.com/, www.nopeampi.com/, www.norgesspill.com/, www.pzbuk.pl/, www.snabbare.com/, www.sunmaker.com/, www.sunnyplayer.com/, www.suomikasino.com/
ComeOn Group is an international employer with over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
The UI/UX designers primary function and purpose is to elevate our product and to bring them to the next level. They explore and execute different approaches to cover specific user needs and to ensure that the product flows logically from the first step of creating a prototype to seeing it in action in production.
- Create optimal user interface and user experience based on design guidelines.
- Create and maintain our brands visual identity and the style guide, both for internal and external use.
- Create prototypes out of user stories.
- Align and discuss design with your agile team, other designers, stakeholders and product owners.
- Handle the design needs for their dedicated agile team.
- Ensure a consistent design language across all our digital products.
- Protect the set design language and values set by the design team.
- Create, iterate and protect our Design System, aligning with other designers, developers and relevant stakeholders when needed.
What will you do?
- Create and maintain the UI/UX designs for our sports betting team.
- Own and push for UI/UX solutions to enable our sports betting product to always stay up to date and be market leading.
- Creation and maintaining assets for our products that ensures consistency and success rate for employees working with the brand.
- Staying up to date on new tools and trends to make sure we always work in the best and most effective way for better customer satisfaction.
- Creating mobile and desktop flows for our product, keeping flows consistent throughout our products for better customer satisfaction.
- Aligning and maintaining the Design System in collaboration with other designers so that we can have a consistent design language throughout our product to be effective while working agile.
- Working with the Head of Design / Product Owners / Stakeholders / Frontend / Backend for our product to define and execute projects so that the expectations are aligned.
- Interest/knowledgeable about sports betting
- Knowledgeable with building and maintaining a Design System
- Knowledgeable with building prototypes through tools like Figma / Marvel / Invision
- Deep understanding and proven experience with creating iOS, Android, and web websites/apps
- Experience with creative software such as Figma / Adobe Creative Cloud / Sketch
- Experience with design/layout/interaction and branding skills
- Experience of professional UI/UX design in an agency, startup or similar
- Passion for good UX Copywriting
- Basic knowledge with HTML / CSS
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Awesome interaction with stakeholders / product owners / agile team.
- Passion to learn and teach people in the team and in the company about design values.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- During the pandemic period, we have been working remotely from home since March 2020, providing you with office chairs and monitors. After pandemic times we are planning to switch to a Hybrid Office model where we can mix remote and on-site work during the week
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.