Product Manager - Sportsbook (m/f/x)
As Product Manager in Sportsbook, you will be responsible for defining our leading betting sports products requirements and bringing features to the German market. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with Product Lead and CX team. You will also drive the roadmap for mobile apps, features & gamification and form intuitive concepts around fast engagement with the betting markets, live content and bet placement. In addition, it includes working with Online / Retail Business and Customer support teams to ensure label / brand and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Your daily tasks:
- Drive. You will drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Manage. You will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of Sport products/ apps across all channels and corresponding product KPIs.
- Collaboration. You will work with Business teams to understand business drivers, help Product Leads to develop product strategy, business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap
- Communication. You will communicate and manage from ideation to conceptualization.
- Ownership. You will own and ensure that there is a rolling 12 month’s roadmap in place and manage a detailed product prioritized backlog.
- Support. You will support, customer service and business unit on understanding new features and capabilities.
- Coordinate with the CX team market analysis, including competitive research, player habits research and market awareness.
- Research. You will drive the overall research strategy (with guidance from Product Leqds) and ensure/validate that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.