Dear applicant, before you read any further we’d like to let you know that we cannot relocate anyone based outside of the EU for this position.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team in Stockholm and work with our products. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, using our own initiatives and last but not least in having fun at work!
Our product delivery organization consists of 2 main product groups. Player Experience and Games. You will be working in the Player Experience product group where we have 6 Product Owners working with 6 cross functional development teams. Each Product Owner is owning a product area together with their development team that consists of backend developers, frontend developers, a UI/UX designer and a QA Engineer. You will be owning an area that includes new brand creation, rebranding, UX of the general areas on the sites, SEO, GTM and some responsible gaming elements.
Product Owner is an entrepreneurial role at Comeon Group. You are expected and encouraged to act as an owner of your product, affect the destiny of it and lead it with your vision. You like taking responsibilities on your own, know your stuff and are able to steer your own ship without too much management in detail by your line manager.
Some of the day to day tasks you will be doing
- Full ownership of your product area together with your development team and stakeholders, from idea level to the delivery.
- Driving the vision and the roadmap of your product area.
- Having close contact with the stakeholders of the area
- Collecting the requests and gathering the requirements around these.
- Owning and refining the backlog of your team.
- Prioritizing the backlog together with your stakeholders and the team.
- Having eyes on the data, following up with the KPIs of your domain and having data driven decisions.
- Working with the UI/UX team to deliver the best solutions for our customers issues and offer amazing features to them.
- Creating epics and user stories and writing down the requirements and the acceptance criteria for these.
- Working as a part of your development team on a daily basis. Participating in agile ceremonies, daily standups, sprint plannings, retrospective sessions, sprint reviews and backlog grooming sessions.
- Collaborating with the other product owners in your product group and also in other product groups towards shared visions and goals.
- Having continued communication with your stakeholders on the progress of the work, planned deliveries and items in your roadmaps.
Who you are
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel.
- An outgoing and social person always with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English. An excellent communicator both written and verbal but also a good listener.
- Have experience working in an international company with multinational team members and stakeholders.
- Have a minimum 2-3 years of experience in product ownership/management roles.
- Have experience working as a team with developers and QAs.
- Have experience in a B2C customer facing product and good user experience understanding.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a positive attitude.
- Have a data and evidence driven mindset in decision making.
- Solid experience with agile product development.
- Able to travel abroad if need be. (post-Covid and at most once or twice a year).
We see it as a big plus if you have previous experience with online betting and gambling.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- During the pandemic period, we have been working remotely from home since March 2020, providing you with office chairs and monitors. After pandemic times we are planning to switch to a Hybrid Office model where we can mix remote and on-site work during the week
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.