Dear applicant, before you read any further, we’d like to notify you about that fluency in Turkish and English is a must to be successful in this position, and that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team and work with our casino products. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work!
This is a position for someone who wants to affect the destiny of our Casino Products! This is an entrepreneurial role suited for someone who is never comfortable with the status quo. You have a passion to constantly improve the lives of our customers.
As a Product Owner you will have the ownership of delivering all new types of features for our casino products, ranging from building a better customer experience, to creating new features and products, to third party integrations . You will deliver these new features together with stakeholders and your team of developers, testers and designers.
You will have responsibility to, together with stakeholders, identify the underlying need behind a feature request. You will explore and suggest impressive solutions together with your team. You will make sure all features are delivered in the most efficient way possible. You of course need to be on top of the game to know what’s going on in the rest of the iGaming world – everything to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
You will be responsible by creating and maintaining your team’s backlog, prioritizing epics and user stories between each other, identifying and monitoring the measures of the product and the features.
In the end it’s all about making things happen to create great experiences for our customers – delivering new features and functionalities and making sure they are delivered in a timely manner. Being able to clarify requirements and other bumps on the way to that release. And don’t forget, processes and workflows can always be improved.
To be successful as a PO at ComeOn we believe you feel an urge to bring great ideas to life in the best possible way. You are a great communicator, but also a good listener that tends to snap up great ideas. This means you proactively see development areas with our products and websites, but also efficiently collaborate with other crucial departments regarding customer feedback.
We would like it if you have worked with a casino or betting product before or have a great interest in these..
You know how to plan your days, prioritize tasks and guide teams in the release processes.
This role will be based in İstanbul, but you might need to travel to other offices in London, Stockholm and Malta to meet with your stakeholders if need be. (Of course after pandemic times).
Other skills that we are looking for are:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development/management
- Fluency in English and Turkish. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Focus on details and quality
- Able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel.
- Preferably experience working with remote stakeholders.
- Ability to be the spider in the net to liaise with internal departments and third parties/partners.
- Comfortable to take on new tasks and not afraid when faced with challenges
If you have the following experience, we consider that as a big plus:
- Previous experience in the betting and/or online gaming industry.
- Experience in working for agile organisations.
- Experience in writing detailed user stories, specifications and requirements for new features.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Budget for international conferences
- Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
- Dealing with new technologies
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee and best ciders
- During the pandemic period, we have been working remotely from home since March, providing you with office chairs and monitors. After pandemic times we are planning to switch to a Hybrid Office model where we can mix remote and on-site work during the week
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious about how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.