Product Owner - Data
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team and work with our internal data products. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company with a Data as a Service vision, and a lot of focus in the data domain.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work!
This is a role suited for someone who is never comfortable with the status quo. You have a passion to constantly improve the lives of our internal stakeholders such as business units, data analysts and data scientists.
As a Data Product Owner you will have the ownership of delivering all new types of features for our data products, ranging from new data marts on top of the data warehouse, to new data integrations with third parties, to real time data streaming. You will deliver these new features together with stakeholders and your team of data warehouse developers and data engineers.
- Work collaboratively with a delivery team of Data Engineers, Analytics and Data Science specialists to design and deliver products that provide the insights our stakeholders require to make strategic and tactical business decisions
- Create and maintain your team’s backlog, prioritise epics and user stories between each other.
- Provide ongoing support to stakeholders and end users of our data products
- Identify and monitor the measures of the data products and the features.
- Manage the product life cycle (design, deliver, launch, support, etc.)
- Help building and maintaining a vision and roadmap for the data area.
- Be on top of the game to know what’s going on in the rest of the data world.
- Excellent command of English.
- Significant experience in the data domain whether as a PO, business analyst or BI team lead. Experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset, although not a must.
- Proven ability to prioritise and deal with problems systematically and provide clear communications regarding issues,, resolution times and solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst interacting with a variety of different disciplines.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel.
- PO Certifications and experience with Agile, will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with Data engineering concepts (ETL, DW Infrastructure etc.), Data visualisation tools and Data science concepts, will be considered an asset.
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.