Product Owner - Registration & Login
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team in Stockholm and work with our products. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, using our own initiatives and last but not least in having fun at work!
Our product delivery organization consists of 2 main product groups. Player Experience and Games. You will be working in the Player Experience product group where we currently have 6 Product Owners working with 6 cross functional development teams. Each Product Owner is owning a product area together with their development team that consists of backend developers, frontend developers, a UI/UX designer and a QA Engineer. We are planning to increase the size and number of our tech teams and looking for more Product Owners to work with these teams as well. You will be owning a domain within registration, login and account handling area mainly focusing on the registration flow and conversion improvements. Your main target will be to continuously improve our registration, login and account handling flows and provide the best experience to your customers during their onboarding and account management journey.
Product Owner is an entrepreneurial role at Comeon Group. You are expected and encouraged to act as an owner of your product, affect the destiny of it and lead it with your vision. You like taking responsibilities on your own, know your stuff and are able to steer your own ship without micromanagement by your line manager.
Some of the day to day tasks you will be doing
- Full ownership of your product area together with your development team and stakeholders, from idea level to the delivery.
- Driving the vision and the roadmap of your product area.
- Having close contact with the stakeholders of the area
- Collecting the requests and gathering the requirements around these.
- Owning and refining the backlog of your team.
- Prioritizing the backlog together with your stakeholders and the team.
- Having eyes on the data, following up with the KPIs of your domain and having data driven decisions.
- Working with the UI/UX team to deliver the best solutions for our customers issues and offer amazing features to them.
- Creating epics and user stories and writing down the requirements and the acceptance criteria for these.
- Working as a part of your development team on a daily basis. Participating in agile ceremonies, daily standups, sprint plannings, retrospective sessions, sprint reviews and backlog grooming sessions.
- Collaborating with the other product owners in your product group and also in other product groups towards shared visions and goals.
- Having continued communication with your stakeholders on the progress of the work, planned deliveries and items in your roadmaps.
Who you are
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel.
- Have experience working on registration and login areas. Preferably worked with end user facing registration flows for various user groups, markets or industries.
- An outgoing and social person always with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English. An excellent communicator both written and verbal but also a good listener.
- Have experience working in an international company with multinational team members and stakeholders.
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience in product ownership/management roles.
- Have experience working as a team with developers and QAs.
- Have experience in a B2C customer facing product and good user experience understanding.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a positive attitude.
- Have a data and evidence driven mindset in decision making.
- Solid experience with agile product development.
- Able to travel abroad if need be. (post-Covid and at most once or twice a year).
We see it as a big plus if you have previous experience with online betting and gambling.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- Team events
- Hybrid work Setup
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.