The job opportunity is open in Malta and London.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge to join an experienced, dynamic new team?
We are looking for a Programmatic Specialist to manage our programmatic media activity, plus YouTube activity across our Digital Marketing team! The role will sit in a central position in the London or Malta office servicing numerous different business areas and all brands and markets within ComeOn Group. You will be working alongside all marketing channels, other team members, Brand Managers within ComeOn Group and external platforms/external marketing agencies and publisher/publisher networks across the world to help drive the best-in-class programmatic campaign results for each brand. Plan, execute, track, manage and optimization is key!
Reporting into the Head of Programmatic, this is a great opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on!
Your key responsibilities
- Implement multi-market programmatic media buying & YouTube campaigns across multiple DSPs.
- Setup, monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on campaign performance and optimization opportunities.
- Use our DMP/CDP to implement personalized retargeting and retention strategies.
- Coordinate with internal/external teams to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues.
- Opportunity to help with the evaluation, implementation, testing and rollout of new technologies.
- 1 year experience in programmatic advertising and/or YouTube.
- Experience using Google Campaign Manager 360 or similar ad-serving and management technologies.
- Experience using multiple DSPs such as Adform, DV360, The Trade Desk or similar.
- Experience with banners and third-party tags.
- Strong understanding of display marketing metrics / RTB ecosystem
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to different personalities of internal/external stakeholders.
- Knowledge in pixel implementation and troubleshooting tracking problems.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge in Google Analytics.
- A passion and curiosity for digital media!
What are the nice to haves?
- Experience in the iGaming industry
- Experience in Google Ads (YouTube)
- Experience in any other digital marketing channel(s
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.