Required SkillsAnswering Telephones Attention to Detail Business Administration Communication Documentation Email Interpersonal Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organisational Project Management Support Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading corporate, tax and business advisory firm well established in the local market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate travel arrangements for employees, overseeing the entire process from obtaining quotations to finalizing bookings;
- Manage and maintain up-to-date datasheets pertaining to expense reimbursement workflows;
- Communicate with temporary workers mainly via email or calls;
- Assist in issuing periodic and ad hoc reports;
- Handle filing, data entry, and mail distribution responsibilities;
- Process various documentation and perform additional administrative duties as necessary;
- Provide support to management on project-related tasks as they arise.
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration or a related field;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications especially Word and Outlook;
- Previous experience in the tourism industry, travel agencies, or customer service roles will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Possess strong task prioritization abilities;
- Proactively maintain organization and meticulous attention to detail;
- Display effective communication and interpersonal aptitudes;
- Exhibit a positive customer service-oriented attitude.