Project Manager for Construction
Required SkillsAutoCAD Budgeting Building Construction Civil Engineering Construction Administration Coordination Planning and Scheduling Project Management Report Writing Structural
Our client is a major player in Malta’s construction industry handling new developments and the manufacturing of construction materials.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for the planning of construction projects and set up realistic timelines for completion;
- Create project schedules and handle the complete management of the project;
- Be responsible for cost management and securing better deals from suppliers to ensure the project stays within budget;
- Draft reports and compile documentation including site progress reports;
- Monitoring work progress, deadlines and benchmarks;
- Setting up and maintaining the risk management and health and safety aspect of each project;
- Conducting quality control on-site and monitoring at every stage;
- Conducting budget cost per project and monitoring of all costs and variances;
- Keeping all stakeholders in constant communication and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Holding any qualification in civil engineering, architecture, or project management would be an asset;
- Have a good understanding of local construction legislation;
- Be proficient in AutoCAD;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent proficiency in both Maltese and English;
- Knowledge of current construction practices and safety on-site;
- Requires extreme organization skills, confidence and attention to detail;
- Be self-motivated and proactive in taking actions;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;