Required SkillsAttention to Detail Brand Marketing Communication English Marketing Plans Negotiation Presentation Problem Solving Project Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international agency offering strategy, creative, and tech services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with central teams (SEO, Content, Dev, Studio, UI UX) to co-develop and execute the client’s requests such as websites and their marketing strategies;
- Drive the client’s requests from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment;
- Capable of being part of a highly responsive environment with contact turbulence;
- Being able to adapt and deal with the constant evolution;
- Manage and negotiate with clients;
- Turn business requirements into actionable tasks for the production teams;
- Manage the budgets, and the conceptual and execution quality of the work;
- Be the champion of the work and your own;
- Serve as an ambassador of the brands;
- Discuss strategies, problems, climates, statistics, data, and so on.
- Have a proven track record of building & managing client profiles from start to finish;
- Have a strong level of business and commercial acumen to ensure understanding of the business value;
- Have outstanding knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing and Website Development;
- Have previous experience working in an agile environment;
- Be proficient in workflow management tools;
- Be fluent in English both written and oral;
- Have deep knowledge of the Maltese and European Market.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong presentation and communication skills.