Required SkillsCommunication Jira Problem Solving
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with our dev team, mainly ensuring that each solution developed is going to hit our production environment shining and glimmering with your QA Perfection Dust;
- Analysing non-functional requirements and technical designs, translating functional requirements into test cases, and identifying defects and driving them to resolution;
- Contribute to the development of the test strategy and maintain it;
- Identify test requirements from the Specifications;
- Design test plans and scenarios covering features under development to determine product quality or release readiness;
- Implement test cases in test management tool;
- Define the datasets and requirements related to the test environments;
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards;
- Organize manual test campaigns (exploratory tests, part of non-regression for UAT tests);
- Execute manual test campaigns (including replay) and hotfixes tests;
- Document software defects, monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects;
- Present test coverage matrix (link test requirements to test case);
- Organize test capitalisation;
- Support development teams on automation process during preparation;
- Plan, manage and follow automation progress.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position, within an iGaming company, will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Well organized with superb attention to detail;
- Demonstrates critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking about product;
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes and tools;
- Excellent knowledge in performance, load, stress, security and reliability testing;
- Stays abreast with the latest testing techniques, strategies and tools;
- Comprehensive domain knowledge in designing test frameworks and test suites;
- Must have out the box thinking and creative problem solving skills;
- Motivated with a collaborative mind-set.