QA Engineer - Mobile Apps
As a ComeOn Exploratory tester, you will quality assess the different whitelabels under ComeOn, identify buggy areas and find creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You will leave a lasting impact on the thousands of users that are using ComeOn and its suite of whitelabels for betting and playing.
As an exploratory tester, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities.
– Analyse user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
– Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
– Estimate test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
– Breakdown epic stories into sizeable development chunks to ensure there is a stream of smaller tasks available for test
– Assist in planning and controlling the test environment to make sure test environments are in healthy condition for test activities.
– Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
– Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release.
- Lead and take responsibility for defining the manual test tasks from project start to finish. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate
- Experience in testing web-based and native mobile applications
- Hands-on testing (UI, usability, Functional and Integration) on Web browser and Mobile Devices
- Testing client /server based web & mobile applications
- Experience in testing hybrid mobile apps
- Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN.
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or similar test management tools.
- Experience in using cloud services for mobile testing like BrowserStack, lamdatest etc.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Coordinate with business for acceptance tests
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Problem solving
Good to have:
- Experience or knowledge of TestFlight, ADB, Firebase and Android Device Manager
- Understanding of test automation frameworks
- Experience or knowledge in mobile app automation with Appium or webdriver.io
- Experience or Knowledge of frontend automation using Cypress frameworks.
- Experience or knowledge in REST-API testing using RestAssured.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- Team events
- Hybrid work Setup
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.