QA Engineer - Mobile Apps
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer with a great team spirit to help us build the best online gaming mobile applications for both Android and iOS platforms.
In our office in Istanbul, we are a tight gang of 17 employees with various backgrounds and we hope that you want to be our 18th colleague. Having fun and staying curious is very important to us, so we mean it when we say that you will have a really good time working with us at Frontech / Comeon Group.
Our top priority is to make our applications accessible, responsive, performance-friendly, scalable and test-driven. This is a great opportunity to join a tech hub for an international gaming company.
As a QA engineer, you will participate in test case planning, creation and execution activities.
● Analyze user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
● Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
● Run regression tests for every release
● Write and maintain automation tests
● Estimate test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
● Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
● Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of the test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release
Technical Skills required:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- 3 to 6 years of experience
- Understanding of technical testing
- Experience in testing web-based and native mobile applications
- Understanding of version control and build management tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Should be able to report, prioritise and plan the fixes within squads
Technical skills desired:
● Have performed hands-on automation
● Experience with JIRA / TestRail or similar test management tools
● Experience with SQL
● Experience and knowledge of TestFlight, ADB, Firebase and Android Device Manager
● Automation experience with Appium or webdriver.io
● Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN
● Experience on complex systems with several external integrations, currencies and payment integrations
Soft skills required:
- Very good at communication
- Good at prioritization
- Good at planning
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Budget for international conferences
- Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
- Dealing with new technologies
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee and best ciders
- During the pandemic period, we have been working remotely from home, providing you with office chairs and monitors. After pandemic times we are planning to continue working remotely with some occasional office days.
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.