Required SkillsQuality Assurance Quality Assurance (QA)
Our purpose is to design and manufacture innovative and sustainable plastic products, ranging from packaging, to toys, and to products used in agriculture, construction, and health & fitness. We provide an end-to-end solution from concept creation through to the finished product.
We are seeking to employ a Quality Assistant in our Quality Department. Under the guidance of the Quality Leader, and with safety and efficiency as a priority, the Quality Assistant will contribute to the overall company products Quality.
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards.
- Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems.
- Document results and findings after inspections are carried out.
- Oversee overall day to day quality operations.
- Support Injection personnel with training and mentoring on quality standards.
- Proven working experience
- High proficiency in computer technology and systems operations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Being able to work with a team and own initiative
- Good knowledge of ISO standard will be considered an asset
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send a CV to: email@example.com