Quality Assurance Executive
Required SkillsBachelor Degree Electronic Devices English Higher Education Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a provider of a variety of software solutions to aid and facilitate organizations and students alike in the education sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager;
- Attend all the necessary meetings of the institution;
- Collaborate the administration works related to quality assurance and control;
- Make sure you follow all the procedures;
- Use E-learning platforms as necessary and as directed by the company;
- Participates and follows all the courses and training necessary and imposed by the company;
- Verification of tasks, material and create the report on the result;
- Any other duty deemed necessary by the company.
- Possess a bachelor's degree but a Master’s degree is preferred;
- At least 3 years' experience in a related area, including a background in providing quality assurance and improvement mechanisms;
- Experience in the validation of new programs and in developing and reviewing quality and enhancement procedures;
- General knowledge of office principles and procedures is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be familiar and comfortable with changing technology;
- Computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Must be organized and able to coordinate works with others.