Required SkillsAttention to Detail Construction Diploma in Quantity Surveying English Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Measure works on site and prepare bills;
- Evaluate, assess completed work, and organise progress payments;
- Prepare Financial summaries during project execution;
- Assist and provide necessary support to the Project Manager;
- Handle subcontractors' works;
- Adhere to general quantity surveying processes;
- Liaise with accounts in preparation of invoices and general queries.
- Hold a diploma level of education in relevant / similar field (quantity surveying and / or construction);
- Relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and proficiency in methods of measurements and specifications;
- Proficiency in ACAD is required.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken;
- Be attentive to detail.