Racebets - AWS DevOps Engineer
Are you an infrastructure expert and would like to work with a super modern setup, fully based in AWS Cloud with Docker containerization and CloudFormation? Fancy to work in a safe environment that supports personal growth and technologically be always on top of the game? RaceBets is currently hiring a DevOps Engineer to join the close-knit team
Part of Betsson Group, Racebets is one of the biggest online bookmakers worldwide. The Development Team for the brand work in a fast-paced, fun, and agile environment based in the heart of Malta – St. Julian’s!
The team is looking for someone who is not scared of pipping up and getting involved in the decisions when it comes to implementations
– in fact, they certainly encourage it as you will be part of an agile team with significant control over the direction of the development!
There are no dull days as you will be building an innovative infrastructure in the Cloud environment for our multi brand racing products.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Being a part of our great, RaceBets IT team, where you can be sure that we will:
- respect and support each other
- helping each other to grow on personal and professional level
- always looking for the best available solutions
- having fun while doing it, in our beautifully located office in Malta
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Building highly automated infrastructures
- Modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem
- Architecture as a code (CloudFormation, or Kubernetes)
- Docker containerization platform
- Administering operating systems (Linux based)
- Continuous Integration and Deployments
- High availability and high-performance solutions
- Monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
- Firewalls and load balancers
- Configuration management
- Network security administration
- Documenting, learning and knowledge sharing
- Being a team player
OTHER USEFUL SKILLS
- Familiarity with Git/Bitbucket including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Bash, Python, Ruby, or other scripting languages
- Test automation, performance testing
- Efficient use of resources
- Agile development methodology
- Certifications in AWS DevOps Engineer / Linux
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you are a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you will fit right in.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.