Required SkillsCommunication CSS HTML5 Node.js Problem Solving Reactive Streams TypeScript
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement new user-facing features in Trading products;
- Write client-side code to create fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers;
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of end points;
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience developing world class user interfaces;
- At least 2 years of experience in building reapplications using React;
- Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Comprehensive understanding of Responsive Design Principles as well as familiarity with such layout techniques including Flexbox and CSS Grids;
- Be proficient in current React design patterns, such as the use of hooks as well as familiarity with React Router;
- Strong experience in state management and design like Redux;
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming, asynchronous and functional programming;
- Robust debugging skills and knowledge of unit tests. Heavy emphasis on React-specific testing tools such as Jest and Enzyme.