Real Estate Agent
We are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers/owners and buyers/tenants. Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate. You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counselling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
Real Estate Agent Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Manage company client’s and leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Create lists for real estate sale/rental properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase/rentals contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Fluent written and spoken in English (additional languages are considered an asset).
- Applicants must have European passport or a valid local work permit and live in Malta
- Clean driving licence and own means of transport
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of team spirit
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Motivated to be successful
- A good standard of education and computer literacy
Learn about our benefits: https://apply.skyestates.com.mt/